- Disney Animation Immersive Experience @ Lighthouse ArtSpace - February 9-May 14
- Once Upon a Spring @ Gaylord Opryland - March 3-May 14
- DinoTrek @ Nashville Zoo – March 10-July 30
- Cheekwood in Bloom @ Cheekwood - March 11-April 9
- Easter Egg Hunt @ Fifth & Broadway - April 2
- Nashville Home Show @ Music City Center - April 6-8
- Great Spring Art Hop @ Cheekwood - April 7-8
- Spring Festival & Easter Egg Hunt @ Lucky Ladd Farms - April 7-8
- Easter Bunny Express @ Tennessee Central Railway Museum - April 8
- Eggstavaganzoo @ Nashville Zoo - April 8
- Rodney Carrington @ Tennessee Performing Arts Center – April 8
Adele’s will serve an elevated brunch buffet with traditional Easter items, as well as Adele’s classics, specialty desserts, and cocktails. Priced at $42 per adult, $20 per child ages 5-12, and free for kids ages 4 & under.
Amerigo will be opening early for Easter brunch from 10am-2pm, serving the full menu and exclusive specials throughout the holiday.
Blue Aster is offering an Easter Nashville 2023 prix-fixe brunch menu featureing classic dishes such as Shrimp & Grits, Blueberry Pie Pancakes, Southern Benny, and Belgian Waffles. Includes a mimosa (non-alcoholic option available), pastry basket, a choice of an entrée, and complimentary valet parking. Priced at $65 per adult and $45 per child.
Carne Mare – W Nashville is offering an Easter 3-course prix-fixe menu. Priced at $125 per person.
Char will host an Easter brunch, lunch and dinner. The brunch menu will be available from 10am-2pm, offering libations and featured favorites such as custard-fried French toast, prime rib, four eggs benedict variations and so much more.
Church & Union is serving an Easter brunch buffet from 9am-4pm. For adults, the brunch includes one Bloody mary or mimosa per person. The cost is $70 per adult and $40 per child 12 and under.
The Dutch – W Nashville is offering Easter brunch that includes prime rib roast, a raw bar station, waffles cooked to order, farm eggs of all kinds, a selection of cakes, tropical fruits & much more. Priced at $65 per person.
Jasper’s will be open on Easter and offering their traditional brunch menu from 11am-2pm.
Loveless Cafe is offering southern favorites to-go for Easter. Each meal pack serves four to six people and includes country ham, biscuits, preserves, and a choice of three homemade sides. Pick-Up: At the Loveless Barn April 8 from 10am-1pm. Curbside pick-up will also be offered in the front circle. Priced at $134.99.
Lucky Ladd Farms invites you to a VIP breakfast which includes a scrumptious breakfast buffet, Easter Bunny photo ops, a visit with some of the Farm’s favorite baby animal ambassadors, a craft station, and a souvenir gift for each child.
Marsh House is offering a festive Easter Brunch AND Easter Dinner. For brunch, guests can enjoy a la carte specials, along with crave-able brunch dishes like Lobster Benedict, Marsh House Burger, Shrimp Remoulade, and the famed Cast Iron Cinnamon Roll with cream cheese frosting. Indulge on Easter Dinner specials, along with signature Seafood Towers; Shrimp, Crab & Andouille Gumbo, and Lobster Bucatini with squid ink, Creole tomato sauce, and bottarga.
Martin’s Bar-B-Que is offering Easter meals to-go that will feed four to six people (supper) or twelve to fifteen people (feast). The meals will include smoked ham, hash-brown casserole, green beans, banana pudding, and more. All orders must be placed by 2pm on April 3. Pick-Up: Friday-Sunday, April 7-9. The Easter supper is $129.99 and the Easter feast is $224.99. Reheating instructions will be provided.
Mimo Restaurant and Bar will serve Easter brunch from 7am-3pm. In addition to Mimo’s full brunch menu — which includes popular dishes such as blueberry lemon ricotta pancakes with candied lemon or biscuits and gravy with Italian sausage and mozzarella foam gravy — the restaurant will offer exclusive Easter brunch specials, such as eggs benedict with braised short rib, a king crab omelet with osetra caviar, and pan-seared scallops with snow peas and nduja sausage crust.
The Nashville Grange inside Grand Hyatt Nashville is offering Easter brunch from 11am–3pm. Serving prime rib, pork belly benedict, brioche French toast, made-to-order, omelets, mimosas, bloody marys, and more. Featuring live entertainment and kid's crafts. Priced at $65 per person, $35 per child ages 4-12.
Oak Steakhouse has extended hours on Sunday, April 9 for brunch from 11am-3pm and for dinner from 3-8pm in celebration of the holiday. In addition to the regular menu and their beloved steaks, the team will be serving up a special Easter menu.
Sambuca is hosting its special Easter brunch with live music with seatings at 10:30am, 10:45am, 12pm, 12:15pm, 1:45pm, or 2pm. The chef-prepared brunch will be followed by an array of desserts. Some of the selections include made-to-order Belgian waffles, eggs Benedict and omelets, a fruit and cheese display, roast beef and ham carving stations, and much more. Tickets are $55 for adults and kids Easter Brunch will be available.
Stompin' Grounds Nashville will host Easter brunch from 10am-2pm. For $70 per person, guests can enjoy the extravagant buffet full of breakfast and brunch fixings like eggs, bacon, sausage, and avocado toast.
To Go Options
Puckett’s Restaurant – Nashville + Franklin will be closed on Easter Sunday, but offers an easy order and pick up in advance option for gatherings that everyone will love! Puckett’s To Go Packs include a choice of 2 lbs of meat, 2 quarts of sides, and bread, as well as add-ons like sweet tea and the Puckett’s cobbler of the day. Pricing starts at $54.99.
Chef’s Market is featuring several specialty Easter packages on their spring menu, ranging from an Easter Dinner for Two Package to the Ham I Am package which serves 10-12 with a Tangerine Basil Glazed Spiral Cut Ham, three accompaniments plus deviled eggs, dinner rolls and a cake, to brunch options for families of all sizes!
Hattie Jane’s Creamery pints are available for pick up at each location as well as Turnip Truck before the eggstravaganza. Signature flavors like Cookie Jar Supreme, Honeycomb or Nana Puddin’ are perfect for the holiday!
- Sundance Head @ City Winery Nashville - April 6
- The Mountain Goats @ Ryman Auditorium - April 6
- The Winery Dogs @ Brooklyn Bowl Nashville - April 6
- Brian McKnight @ City Winery Nashville - April 7-8
- Chris Tomlin @ Bridgestone Arena - April 7
- Dirty Pop Party with J-Line, Adam Mac, and Kevin John @ City Winery Lounge - April 7
- Morgan Wade @ Ryman Auditorium - April 7
- The Cleverlys @ 3rd and Lindsley - April 7
- Banda MS y Edén Muñoz @ Bridgestone Arena - April 8
- Dale Watson @ 3rd & Lindsley - April 8
- Joywave with Elliot Lee @ The Basement East - April 8
- Leann Rimes @ Ryman Auditorium - April 8
- Matt Corby @ 3rd & Lindsley - April 9
- Rebecca Sayre Quartet Easter Brunch @ City Winery Nashville - April 9
- Aly & AJ @ Ryman Auditorium - April 10
- Bill Anderson: As Far as I Can See @ Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum - December 3, 2021-March 19, 2023
- Elise Kendrick: Salon Noir @ Frist Art Museum - August 12, 2022-July 31, 2023
- Jeffrey Gibson: The Body Electric @ Frist Art Museum - February 3-April 23
- Otobong Nkanga: Gently Basking in Debris @ Frist Art Museum - February 3-April 23
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time @ Tennessee Performing Arts Center - March 24-April 2
- Los Angeles Azules @ Tennessee Performing Arts Center - April 2
- Beatrix Potter: Drawn to Nature @ Frist Art Museum - April 7-September 17
- HITS! The Musical @ Tennessee Performing Arts Center - April 7
- An Evening with David Sedaris @ Tennessee Performing Arts Center - April 8
- Nashville Predators vs. St. Louis Blues @ Bridgestone Arena - April 1
- Nashville Sounds vs. Louisville Bats @ First Horizon Park - April 1-2
- Nashville Predators vs. Vegas Golden Knights @ Bridgestone Arena - April 4
- Nashville Predators vs. Carolina Hurricanes @ Bridgestone Arena - April 6
- Nashville SC vs. Toronto FC @ GEODIS Park - April 8
- Nashville Sounds vs. Norfolk Tides @ First Horizon Park - April 11-16
- Nashville Predators vs. Minnesota Wild @ Bridgestone Arena - April 13